An Annual Filling is a mandatory filing to be made by the company incorporated in India. Every Company incorporated in India must comply with the such legal requirements to ensure timely fulfilment of compliances, without any levy of interest or penalty.
MANDATORY COMPLIANCE - WITHIN 30 DAYS OF INCORPORATION OF COMPANY:
Appointment of First Auditor.
- Preparing Share certificates (stamping to be done at your end by local authority)
- Drafting the notice of Board Meeting
- Preparing minutes thereof
- Preparation of attendance sheets of the board meetings,
- Preparing the directors’ disclosures of interest in other concerns
MONTHLY/ QUARTERLY COMPLIANCE
- Filing the TDS returns
- Downloading of TDS certificates
- Filing GSTR3B
- Filing GSTR1
ANNUAL COMPLIANCE (FINANCIAL YEAR)
- Preparing Profit & Loss Account and Balance Sheet.
- Obtaining the financials from Auditor;
- Drafting the minutes for the Board meeting.
- Drafting of Director Report
- Preparation of Notice of Annual General Meeting
- Filling of AOC 4 , ADT1, MGT 7
- Filling of Company Income Tax Return.